The Devon Ash Dieback Resilience Forum is not a single organisation with its own administrative staff. The Forum comprises over 40 organisations and individuals as listed in our membership page.
Therefore, we would appreciate it if you would direct your enquiry to the most appropriate organisation on the forum. For example, you can:
- get the latest information about the disease from the Forest Research website
- enquire about felling licenses, management plans and planting new trees using the Forestry Commission website
- report a dangerous tree that could affect the highway to Torbay Council
- report a dangerous tree that could affect the highway to Plymouth City Council
- report a dangerous tree that could affect the highway to Devon County Council
To report a dangerous tree that could affect the Trunk Road network (M5, A30, A38, A303), please contact the Highways England Customer Contact Centre on 0300 123 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their website.
For more information about Devon hedges, including training, events and management advice, please visit the Devon Hedge Group website.
For general enquiries, or to provide feedback on the content of the website, please contact email@example.com. Please allow up to 5 working days for an acknowledgement or response.